1. Originally posted by indiewaremassive:[..]

I agree, ZOOTV is overrated, the effects were okay, but the actual songs were terrible. ive never heard a good bootleg from the ZOOTV tour. PopMart was much better to be honest.

What about the legendary Sydney show? You don't rate it either?
  2. ZOO TV for me but popmart was great to I seen two zoo shows for two years now every Saturday I play a zoo show the best

3. Not really no, i just think its a matter of preference. listened to it so many times but its still never grown, weird really, cos AB is one of my fav albums
  4. I have grown to love Popmart especially after nearly two years of not nearly listening to anything from that tour. I will admit that the Mexico DVD helped with the music to grow on me. Bono's voice wasn't that great that tour but I have to say the energy they had by the end was really great! I also wished they changed the sets up more though.

ZooTV is all-around amazing! The Milan show is one of the best I have ever heard from that tour! I recently downloaded the Stockholm 6/11/92 which I can't wait to hear.

I guess I like each of them the same.
  5. Zoo TV is and was the standard bearer for stadium rock however I have a feeling the new tour will rewrite the rules.

U2 rock, can't wait for the tour dates.
  6. Zoo tv for sure it's so perfect

I hope that the new tour will be a mix of zoo tv and popmart
    the alter ego's of bono(new ones)
    and the great stage of popmart

7. Althrough POPMart was freaking great, ZooTV owns it Only the intro was master. All those screens went on, one by one. And of course the dance of Bono in front of the big screen The songs were also awesome!
  8. ZOOOO
    yes Im ready for a laughing gas...
    yes Im ready for the crash...and Im still love with The Fool
  9. Zoo TV
  10. Popmart
    POPmart
    POPMart
    Best tour ever