1. PopMart makes me feel sick
  2. Originally posted by katherine94:[..]
    So if POPMart didn't have all the Pop songs, ZOO TV would be better?
    I think ZOO TV is better because Bono's voice was better, had he had that voice on POPMart, that would have been the best tour the world had ever seen

lol...I guess so
    ZooTV had a bit too much AB imo...
  3. I think my opinion has changed since I started this topic. I now slightly prefer PopMart over Zoo TV, but that's also because the Pop album has grown to become my favourite. But I guess the strength of Zoo TV is that it's more appealing for different types of fans, while if you don't like Pop, you probably won't like PopMart either.
  4. I went to both Tours..... Zoo TV in Adelaide and Sydney, and Popmart in Melbourne.....

"I want my Zoo TV" (even after all these years) No contest.

5. I agree, ZOOTV is overrated, the effects were okay, but the actual songs were terrible. ive never heard a good bootleg from the ZOOTV tour. PopMart was much better to be honest.
  6. Originally posted by indiewaremassive:[..]

I agree, ZOOTV is overrated, the effects were okay, but the actual songs were terrible. ive never heard a good bootleg from the ZOOTV tour. PopMart was much better to be honest.

7. I went to a Popmart show but missed the Zooropa in Cardiff, so I guess I'm swayed to Popmart a little. But if a choose a bootleg from either it would more often than not be a Zoo one.

About equal for me. Slight leaning to the best Zoo shows.
  8. Originally posted by indiewaremassive:[..]

I agree, ZOOTV is overrated, the effects were okay, but the actual songs were terrible. ive never heard a good bootleg from the ZOOTV tour. PopMart was much better to be honest.

I know what you mean. Some songs have evolved since ZooTV but there are more then enough good ZooTV bootlegs!

But i know where you are coming from. I like EBTTRT better during Popmart, same goes for Mysterious Ways. But still its a tie for me. I like both tours very much.
  9. Originally posted by indiewaremassive:[..]

Dublin 93, Milan 92, Paris. . . ?