1. Nice Olé Olé Olé snippet though at the start of a song I’m not sure my keyboard can produce the title of.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Nice Olé Olé Olé snippet though at the start of a song I’m not sure my keyboard can produce the title of.
    ohhhh yea. Don't get me started on how absurd is to have FIVE songs (well, actually 3 stupid interludes and 2 songs) named as symbols.
  3. Hate saying it, but I think Coldplay have finally released an album that I’ve sampled and have no interest in.
  4. I've just listened to bits and bops. I fail to see how this isn't elevator music for a third rate hotel. Coloratura has a nice melody. But they killed the song. The rest is... bland in the best of cases? Perhaps I should try harder.
  5. Originally posted by JuJuman:I've just listened to bits and bops. I fail to see how this isn't elevator music for a third rate hotel. Coloratura has a nice melody. But they killed the song. The rest is... bland in the best of cases? Perhaps I should try harder.
    Yeah that's the thing. I'm sure if we try harder we'll end up liking the album... But that's so wrong in the first place - we shouldn't need to try harder. I didn't need to try harder to like VLV (just to name one album), it just happened from minute 1.
  6. Another extremely mediocre album from Coldplay though I was 100% expecting mediocrity after information about the album started coming out; specifically Max Martin producing it, BTS and Selena Gomez collaborations, and 5 songs having emojis as their names. This would probably be my least favourite Coldplay album if it wasn't for Coloratuna. Imo Coloratuna is one of Coldplay's best songs, possibly in their top 10 best songs. When it was first released it gave me hope that the album might actually be good! Their previous album, Everyday Life, and Coloratuna are a clear sign that Coldplay still have some talent left but they'd rather pursue success and culutral relevancy over consistently releasing good music.

Seems like everyone except for the most one eyed Coldplay fans dislike this album. I went to a couple of Coldplay forums and even Coldplay fans who liked their previous pop albums seem to dislike most of this album.

As with A Head Full Of Dreams, I'm sure when I hear them live I'll be tricked into thinking Music of the Spheres is a good album for a night.

I'd love it if they just gave Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins creative control over their next album...
  7. What a pile of shit
  8. Just listened to the new album. Afraid to say it goes downhill for me pretty quickly, quite predictable and the too polished production takes any humanity out of it. Everyday Life was at least an interesting turn, but this is just Mylo Xyloto pt 2 at best.
  9. Originally posted by EridescoFly:Just listened to the new album. Afraid to say it goes downhill for me pretty quickly, quite predictable and the too polished production takes any humanity out of it. Everyday Life was at least an interesting turn, but this is just Mylo Xyloto pt 2 at best.
    And Mylo Xyloto was actually good compared to this one
  10. I remember back in 97 some Polish journalist wrote an article about u2 calling it “rule of odd records” with a thesis that Boy-War-JT-AB-Pop are the good ones and October-UNFire-Rattle-Zooropa are bad ones… well it was controversial but he had some points… now look at Coldplay since Viva it has really been a up and down ride… Viva-Ghot-Everyday are good ones and Mylo-AHead-Music are bad ones the good thing is the next one should be the better one for now let’s focus on Humankind People Of the Pride and Coloratura