1. They'll lose this in court but it's still funny to see UEFA trying to fight back

2. Apparently,the 12 founding members have signed a 23 year commitment to the ESL.
  3. Sky Sports news has just discussed who would win if it goes to court. As it stands, the ESL will just slightly edge it. But it's very tight, and there have been instances in Basketball where their version of "Uefa" have won when a similar thing happened in that sport.

Football is very different to Basketball though, especially in Europe. Football plays a massive social and economic factor in the whole of Europe. Implementing an American styled system will have a massive detrimental effect. I'm all in favour of cutting all ties to those in the ESL and I think if UEFA do expel all the players and clubs, and FIFA refuse to recognise the ESL, there's not much the ESL can do.
  4. ‘Welcome to the Mike Dean Memorial Stadium here in the deepest south of the Abu Dhabi desert for round 12 of the European Super League Toilet Bowl,where the Tottenham Hotspur Cockerels take on the Arsenal Cannons.Kick off is in around 10 minutes at 2.47am so our viewers can tune in from all around the world.There will be a pause in play for 20 minutes as we hear from our commercial sponsors.At half-time we’ll have highlights of a fire cracker in the EPL over in tiny England where the mighty Burnley secured their 5th title in a row...’
  5. ‘...following the highlights,we will have a 5 song set live from the 6 yard box of recently reformed Swedish supergroup ABBA,whose hits include Money,Money,Money...’
  6. I have been on a long drawn out falling out of love with football over the past three years or so. This seals it. I am out. You may as well support a Fortune 500 company than one of these football teams.

Let them have their cake and eat it or absolutely crush these teams with sanctions. There is no middle ground. I hope this makes people realise that these teams are no longer the teams of their fathers and grandfathers. They are corporate behemoths that do not care about you. Go support your actual local team. They need your support more than these disgusting leeches.
  7. It's falling apart quite quickly.
  8. Yep. They should all still be punished though.
  9. Absolutely loving it.
  10. They should all be banned from Europe for three years but it won't happen because that would mean banning Real and Barcelona.