1. Suarez is a very talented player! Very good goalkeeper.
  2. maybe time that Messi leaving Barca, Juventus or Liverpool is maybe something for him
  3. No way Messi comes to the premier league at the age of 33 . The ship sailed on him coming to England a long time ago.

At his age now he could (and I’m just saying could ) fail and he wouldn’t want that on his CV. To much of a risk for him . It could scar his legacy.Better for him not to come and for people to say what if then him come and fail . Not saying he would as he is one of the best ever but it’s to much of a risk for him .

The premier league is the most competitive demanding league in the world were teams who get relegated beat the champions. There’s no given result in the premier league

I can see him going to Italy or America for the big cash myself
  4. He will finish in Argentina, no doubt. Just a question of when.
  5. Originally posted by wbarenno:[..]
    No way Messi comes to the premier league at the age of 33 . The ship sailed on him coming to England a long time ago.

At his age now he could (and I’m just saying could ) fail and he wouldn’t want that on his CV. To much of a risk for him . It could scar his legacy.Better for him not to come and for people to say what if then him come and fail . Not saying he would as he is one of the best ever but it’s to much of a risk for him .

The premier league is the most competitive demanding league in the world were teams who get relegated beat the champions. There’s no given result in the premier league

I can see him going to Italy or America for the big cash myself
    last year he still had 50 goals and 18 assists in 58 games. So if the ship sailed, for sure it didn't sail long time ago. Also his legacy should not be his main goal, he should just play for fun like he always did. Whatever happens won't change what he already achieved. I think Manchester City could still be a good place for him, with his former coach Guardiola. Leaving Barcelona will give him some fresh energy
  6. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    last year he still had 50 goals and 18 assists in 58 games. So if the ship sailed, for sure it didn't sail long time ago. Also his legacy should not be his main goal, he should just play for fun like he always did. Whatever happens won't change what he already achieved. I think Manchester City could still be a good place for him, with his former coach Guardiola. Leaving Barcelona will give him some fresh energy
    Don’t get me wrong I’m not doubting his ability and id love him to come to the premier league , my teams just got promoted back to the premier league and I’d love to see messi .

I just think the time for him to come to the premier league has been and gone , he should have come in his prime , tested himself in the best league in the world . He doesn’t need to take that challenge in the last years of his career .

After watching him since the restart he looks a shadow of his former self . Barca look a shadow of their former selves .
  7. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    Man City bottled it. Great
  8. Originally posted by wbarenno:[..]
    Don’t get me wrong I’m not doubting his ability and id love him to come to the premier league , my teams just got promoted back to the premier league and I’d love to see messi .

I just think the time for him to come to the premier league has been and gone , he should have come in his prime , tested himself in the best league in the world . He doesn’t need to take that challenge in the last years of his career .

After watching him since the restart he looks a shadow of his former self . Barca look a shadow of their former selves .
    City might need him I think with that style of football he can still play there for a few years.
  9. a perfect moment for Messi to step in. Would have been different if City would have won the CL this year.
  10. french final or german final? I say Bayern will be the champ
  11. +1 Sure it is. Who can stop Bayern. Normally no one. And better for Ajax if Lyon will lose. They are straight qualified for the group stages than.