1. Now all you need is a Pint
  2. that comes tonight

you listening to the new Bowie album? I really like it, it's got kind of a sexy, jazzy vibe. Now if only he would tour...
  3. I may later, am a little pre-occupied at the moment,
    but from what you said, seems worth a listen,
    How many songs are there on the Album?
  4. Honestly I am going to go back to sleep, then listen to it later and tell you what I think,,
  5. Cant sleep so Im gonna check out the album now
  6. Haha, I like the first four songs, there are about fourteen songs. I had to leave for a bit so I stopped about halfway through. I'll definitely listen to it though until the stream gets taken off. But those first four songs are EPIC
  7. Listened to it all and im afraid im let down by the album,
    I liked we will run with dirty boys
    Valentine told me so
    I'd rather be high was ok
    How does the grass grow
    and the last song was ok too
    Prefer and loved his older stuff
  8. Yeah I think it wanders halfway through, I'm more curious if he'll play it live because I think they'd work live. Especially the first four/five tracks. Still amazing I feel like it's a grower.
  9. It sounds rather brilliant to my ears. 'Just' a straight on rock album. Hope our lads come with something in this spirit.
  10. anyone here has listened well to the album in full and wants to review it?
    i'm going to wait to have the hard copy .. i'm still such a stupid romantic .. hehehe
  11. Yeah, I have it already and certainly gonna buy it next Friday. It's awesome.

David Bowie has sung a song or two about outer space before. But "The Stars (Are Out Tonight)" is one of the greatest songs the man has ever written, soaring on guitar and strings and that uncanny voice. Bowie sings about two lovers looking at the night sky, where they see the whole universe buzzing with activity: "We will never be rid of these stars/But I hope they live forever." They feel the stardust in their hearts blaze to life. And they suddenly feel like they're part of the cosmos, if only because they're together. It's like Bowie decided to fuse "Heroes" and "Space Oddity" into the same song, a feat he's never attempted before. Holy shit, David Bowie.
  12. Originally posted by clover68:anyone here has listened well to the album in full and wants to review it?
    i'm going to wait to have the hard copy .. i'm still such a stupid romantic .. hehehe

i can wait for the cd - not even tempted to stream it or download, trying to avoid reviews as well as i don't want to know anyone else's opinion etc before.