1. what do you want to know about toy?
  2. I have a copy of Toy; actually it isn't hard to find. It is not great: the new songs are better rendered in Heathen, and not all the old songs are good. But there's definitely gems on it: a wonderful version of In The Heat of the Morning, and a really nice version of Afraid among other things.
  3. Originally posted by Buttons:I dont get all the fuss?
    I dont think his new album is anything special
    I know his earlier stuff was brilliant and I do still love it
    but not so much as to love his new stuff because of his rep

I kind of agree with you, to me the album is a 7.5-8/10, but because it's his first new album it affects people differently. I have harsh words for JT's new album, similar situation but THOSE songs are borderline terrible I think the fact that artists are releasing albums with 0 hype it's making people more excited than they normally would be.
  4. the cracked actor documentary from 1974 is on bbc1 in the uk tonight at 10.30pm
  5. after what's been said .. the hype .. passed what remains it's a very very brilliant and living album .. many many high points .. hard to find the lows.
    echoes from the past .. the present .. the future(?)
    luckily there are still Artists who keep music alive today .. unluckily he's 66 ..
  6. Originally posted by clover68:after what's been said .. the hype .. passed what remains it's a very very brilliant and living album .. many many high points .. hard to find the lows.
    echoes from the past .. the present .. the future(?)
    luckily there are still Artists who keep music alive today .. unluckily he's 66 ..

Yep yep yep - very good album. I've been listening to it more or less daily since it came out! (Well, since a few days before it came out to be more precise )
  7. Last month his wife Iman, discussing their 12-year-old daughter, said: “We’ll have to go visit but we won’t be on tour with him because she’s in school,” prompting further speculation.
    classicrock
  8. The Next Day new video

9. if you want The Next Day t-shirt ..

quite cheap .. hehehe
  10. This man is the greatest of his sort.
  11. Still waiting videos for 'Love is Lost' and 'If you can see me', two of my favorite tracks from the album.