1. Well done but for sure not as good as the original ;O)
  2. One of my favorite songs to play on guitar, it's so much fun and, if you find the right delay settings and single coil tone, it sounds great. Nick does a great version but he's too subtle in the choruses, I think Edge played a bit harder during these parts. Not easy to find the right balance between the subtle verse picking and the chorus strumming, that's for sure.
  3. THIS SOLO That tone is absolutely bone-crushing.

Mark did a nice job with it -not sure if playing the wrong pattern at 0:58-1:12 was intentional or not) but he sure messed the fast ascending part at the end, which is probably the closest Edge has ever gotten to actually play "face melting guitar".
  4. Better than the last
  5. Anyone ever here Chris Tomlins version of Streets. I remember playing Streets at church for a service on bass and the music director used this cover for practice and reference and argued with me cause I told him we should reference the Slane live version but stated U2's version was secular? Lol the c chords is also wrong on the cover but I was scolded for playing it right 😅😅😅 the days

6. Originally posted by bushido529:Anyone ever here Chris Tomlins version of Streets. I remember playing Streets at church for a service on bass and the music director used this cover for practice and reference and argued with me cause I told him we should reference the Slane live version but stated U2's version was secular? Lol the c chords is also wrong on the cover but I was scolded for playing it right 😅😅😅 the days

[YouTube Video]
    It's been a long time (it was 2005 or 2006?) but yeah I remember this album, and I remember this cover. Not bad, but not a patch on the original obviously. The drums are specially weak, and also the C chord (a B according to the cover tuning) as you mention, which is the absolute KEY why the Streets verses are so powerful.

It's funny that you argued for the Slane version to be used