1. This is quiet good!

2. Sorry for the re-post but still like this cover by forum members done during the pandemic

@LikeASong What do you think? Ending also has a bit of a Beatles Sgt Pepper feel with those open chords and a little Lady Spinning
  3. Originally posted by melon51:Sorry for the re-post but still like this cover by forum members done during the pandemic

[YouTube Video]

@LikeASong What do you think? Ending also has a bit of a Beatles Sgt Pepper feel with those open chords and a little Lady Spinning
    Haha that still sounds fresh and potent. Gotta love it and what you did with it I had so much fun editing the video too!

4. Anyone remember this one? A friend gave it to me yesterday. Now i'm thinking about to unfriend him 😂
  5. I didn't I know where to put this but the open AI stuff is interesting. Someone attempted to do U2 in Jukebox. It's crazy some samples replicate Edges tone accurately

6. Part 2. It continues at :46 the Ai generated Bono and Edge guitar is really scary

7. Hahaha my God, it sounds like a low quality rip of a TUF outtake or soundcheck. That's freaking scary. The vocals
  8. Impressive recreation. Very well done I usually enjoy instrumentals quite a lot but the Popmart version of Mofo sounds SO strage without Bono's vocals lol

Where did you find the synth sample? Or did you make it yourself?