1. Cheers guys
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoyanyone know where you can get an Electric Co. backing track?

EDIT: I posted links, but I don't think they had Electric Co.

Let me look through my computer....
  3. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

EDIT: I posted links, but I don't think they had Electric Co.

Let me look through my computer....

EDIT: Yeah, they have a Live one from Chicago DVD, but not an album-like one...
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Cheers mate, although I've already checked 'em, I've got hold of the live one but I'm looking for one that's like the album version minus guitar etc.

Yeah, I just realized that you probably didn't want what was at those links and edited my post....
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Yeah, I just realized that you probably didn't want what was at those links and edited my post....

Ha yeah, I just edited mine lol.
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Ha yeah, I just edited mine lol.

I've got a small collection of backing tracks on my computer, but my version of electric co is the same live version from Chicago....sorry!
  7. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I've got a small collection of backing tracks on my computer, but my version of electric co is the same live version from Chicago....sorry!

Ha yeah, no worries dude there's either one out there or there isn't lol...
  8. Just bumping the thread, work in the pipeline guys!
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoyJust bumping the thread, work in the pipeline guys!

Same for me. I'm @ my brothers house and he's got some nice effects, so I'm working on some stuff...
  10. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Same for me. I'm @ my brothers house and he's got some nice effects, so I'm working on some stuff...

Awesome stuff - I tried to do a version of UTEOTW but I seem to balls up in no uncertain terms when I try and record on my shitty MP3 player microphone...and my version of WOWY has come to a screeching halt because I can't get the vocals right and am having problems with synchronising parts...
  11. Alright, I can't create the topic and not contribute....here goes:

I played along with this backing track last week while visiting my brother (using his gear). Anyways, I don't consider myself a guitarist, but just like to mess around every once in a while. Forgive the wrong notes!

All I Want Is You

12. Originally posted by haytrainAlright, I can't create the topic and not contribute....here goes:

I played along with this backing track last week while visiting my brother (using his gear). Anyways, I don't consider myself a guitarist, but just like to mess around every once in a while. Forgive the wrong notes!

All I Want Is You

[YouTube Video]

It's pretty good, even if some of the notes were wrong.