1. sale they look great
  2. These won't be for sale, I have traded for these over the years. Nice items to have in the collection though.
  3. I will one day post some pictures of very hard to find, and never sold, promotional items of U2. These items (Compact Discs) were designed by Four5One Creative studios for exclusive distribution to band members and those close to the band (some prototype designs can be seen in the book Stealing Hearts At A Travelling Show: The Graphic Design Of U2.

I have never seen these come up for sale anywhere and doubt long standing collectors know they exist. These include a white cover (black stars and babyface) Zooropa CD promo and various other Zooropa album edits.

More than likely they will only be seen at the proposed U2 Vistor and Exhibition Centre at 15-18 Hanover Quay in the Grand Canal Dock area of Dublin.

4. yeah i know that was a joke respectt for youre colletion
  5. Yes, only the U2 War picture disc is official in those photographs. Even that was bootlegged but easily identified by way of checking the matrix stamp in the run out of the LP. Both clear rim and black rim bootlegs exist. So beware any prospective purchasers of that particular picture disc.

Aside from that, as previously stated in posts, please don't but them. Anything unofficial in my collection has been through trades or given to me as thank you's for consistent official purchases to traders. They know I am a massive U2 fan and know my stance on buying bootlegs at such ridiculous prices. Of course when I was younger I did buy a few silver pressed CDs until the advent of being able to create one's own came to surface and made that process redundant.
  6. I know it was a joke. I suppose it did look like an auction sale. Thanks for the comment, this collection has been in the process of expanding since 1980. A few real rarities will appear here soon. The only place i will post images of them and in such way that no scans can be made so the bootleggers are unable to replicate them.
  7. for me : one day and it wil be complete too
  8. yep