1. This arrived today but I also want the full band. I know it's geeky and something of a novelty but I still think they're a fun addition to my U2 stuff.
  2. Nice. Whats the size of this one?
  3. The car is about 9cm or 3 1/2 inches wide and 15cm / 6 inches long and 13cm / 5 inches tall.
  4. still waiting for this one and the full band
  5. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:Noel Gallagher O2 Ritz Blu-Ray? Does a video from that performance exist? I know I'm off topic, but please if it exists give me a link. Great show!

I can see many of those U2 Blu Ray are bootlegs, which are just regular dvd transferred to Blu Ray with varying results. Maybe they were tweaked by novice wannabees with maybe good results, but may just be ripoffs by bootleggers. I know nothing about the Oasis guy, but if you don't find it on his website or a large retailer, chances are it is a bootleg.
  6. The U2 ones are either the upscaled virtual road films, upscaled films from YouTube or mutlicams from shows I was at. The Noel one is a pro shot film from a gig I was also at that was uploaded to YouTube.

7. Am not too far off listing this on eBay but am after some thoughts from people here as to what it may be worth.

Is the original 1997 US pressing. Has never been played and comes with the CoA.
  8. Originally posted by cookoman:[image]

Am not too far off listing this on eBay but am after some thoughts from people here as to what it may be worth.

Is the original 1997 US pressing. Has never been played and comes with the CoA.
    It has a strange feature: none of the signatures are over the face of the relevant member

Did you get it signed yourself?

9. the start of a new vinyl rack made of scaffold tube
    and with wooden crate's in it

10. sort of

11. got a mail from funko with ; I'M IN STOCK

so i click on the link