1. My "Boy Collection".

2. Attended my 9th tour last weekend and have a program / tour book for each one, spanning 39 years of seeing U2 live. [But let’s not get into a semantic debate about whether or not this residency counts as a tour]

3. This eBay seller has quite a few CD lots for sale from different U2 eras.
  4. Recent additions

5. The CD and cassette collection - all U2 or something that U2 has been on. Exception? A small section of stuff from Inhaler/Gavin Friday/Virgin Prunes/Neil McCormick on one of the lowest shelves.

6. My Stepmum's ticket stub from The Joshua Tree Tour in Toronto. I know a decent amount of people who attended this show. Apparently, it was a cold, but great night!

7. My Dad's pins that he bought at his first show: Toronto 1985. He was 16 years old at the time.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[image]
    The CD and cassette collection - all U2 or something that U2 has been on. Exception? A small section of stuff from Inhaler/Gavin Friday/Virgin Prunes/Neil McCormick on one of the lowest shelves.
    what's the story with the Jamieson's bottles

9. I have a collection of English en Dutch magazines and a few books. Anybody wants to buy the whole set? Based in northern Nl.

10. I have a collection of English en Dutch magazines and a few books. Anybody wants to buy the whole set? Based in northern Nl.
  11. Larry Mullen did a film showing of Man on the Train in Tokyo in 2019 and had a little Q&A session after. His family handed out Jamieson’s and the shot glasses and he toasted the room…

12. Hello Everyone. Hope you all are fine!! I recently added this one to my collection. For my surprise, I bought it for less than US$ 5 in a brazilian store that sells old stuff (the so called SEBO). This will not happen again, probably. But, one curiosity about this one: The version contained here is the same alternative version included on the Best Of 1990-2000 Compilation (where the line "She sees the man inside a child" was replaced for something else). Sorry if this topic may have been talked about here before, but it was a great surprise to me. I have no idea where/how/why the record label used this version in Brazil in a 1991 release!!! I saw this promo cd only twice in my entire life. in 1998 (when i bought and them have to sell) and this year. Just would like to share this info with you. I am very happy with it. Reminds me my 20's. I wish a beautiful day to all users!!