1. Originally posted by utwothefly:FANCLUB WALLETS FOR SINGLES FOR SELLING

[image]
    U2 all because of you fanclub wallet

[image]
    U2 city of blindin lights fanclub wallet

[image]
    U2 windows in the sky fanclub wallet

IM ONLY SELLING THE WALLETS AS MOST PEOPLE HAVE THE SINGLES ANYWAY

i am interested in the ABOY and WITS wallets, how must are you selling them for

2. The CD is easy to find but I am assuming you mean the vinyl version? That one is not so easy to find.
  3. Here's all I've got-

My U2 DVD Official Releases

My Video Bootleg Collection

An original Rattle and Hum promo poster, imported from UK- NOT a reprint.

My U2 Rolling Stone's, with no address labels...still trying to find the right kind of frame to put them in

I also have U2 by U2, The Stories Behind Every Song by Niall Stokes, a Chicago 360° event poster, and the NLOTH foldout poster that came with the deluxe edition taped up behind my bed. Clippings and articles involving U2 are plastered everywhere on my walls. I'm currently trying to build my singles collection.
  4. I've also got all the albums digitally, I forgot to mention, and I'm using my paychecks to work my way up the discography physically- both on CD and vinyl.
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

You weren't at the Somerville Theatre for the NLOTH promo show by any chance where Bono asks if it's an original copy, by any chance?

No....I wish!

I got it in Toronto May 25 2001, when they went to MuchMusic after the concert for an interview. We were all told that they weren't coming outside, but i hung around the "spill over" fan area, made nice with the security guards and police. Showed them Three and the cop was a U2 fan, so he thought it was cool. He said his job was to watch Bono "if" he came outside. They eventually did, and Bono walked along the crowd. When he came in front of me, I had Three and a sharpie out, the cop stepped infront of Bono to stop him, Bono grabbed the sharpie, signed it, and the cop stepped back, and winked at me. Bono didn't say anything, but I 'm pretty sure he only signed 2 autographs. Mine and a diaper actually b/c a fan had just had a child born, around the same time as Eli, so they chatted. Never thought I'd get that chance.....let alone Dublin 2005

That was actually my best collectible, the pick I used for Party Girl. The Edge gave me his too. They were both stolen
  6. WOW, I completely forgot my actual favorite U2-related thing I own.

My girlfriend drew me this picture for my birthday this September, and gave it to me days before my first ever U2 show- Chicago II, 9/13/09

7. As a new and sealed CD though? If there was a vinyl I'd get it just for the artwork alone.
  8. Whats the big thing with Passengers? I thought everyone had this as standard?? It is not a collectable!

9. Thanks! Yeah she's really something...she knows what to surprise me with around the holidays So, more posts to this thread will probably be made after Christmas!

I did pick up "The Fly" single, jewel case, used at a local shop...probably not worth much, but its my first single in my collection, kicking it off to a good start. So I'm happy about that!

Also...what do you have to do to get a setlist from a show? Do you just wait around after the crowd has shoveled their way past you and shout to security to please hand it to you? Or do you physically rip it off the stage? That would pretty much be the most amazing thing, if I could land one at 7/6/10 Chicago.