1. Originally posted by markp91:And Markp91 is still here after a lot of posts! (10.000 to be exact )
    This site seems to get cooler, better and lovelier every day and all you people ROCK!
    While everyone down here is hailing for Ne-Yo, Akon and Rihanna I can chat with you about REAL music! Since it's almost Christmas: To all of you: A NICE X-MAS AND A HAPPY 2009!

Merry Christmas and happy 2009 BFF!!!
  2. Thank you Mark!
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2009 for you as well
    The year that U2 will rock
  3. Originally posted by markp91:And Markp91 is still here after a lot of posts! (10.000 to be exact )
    This site seems to get cooler, better and lovelier every day and all you people ROCK!
    While everyone down here is hailing for Ne-Yo, Akon and Rihanna I can chat with you about REAL music! Since it's almost Christmas: To all of you: A NICE X-MAS AND A HAPPY 2009!

lol Spamlord

A Happy Christmas and a nice U2009 for you too
  4. Spamlord of 2008? Is there anyone trying to take my crown?

kidding congrats
  5. Congrats Mark, great having you around
  6. Nice one Mark!!
    and here's more post to come!!!!
    always good to have you around mate!!!
  7. Thanks Daley and Johnny!
  8. So...you guys missed me?

It's been a while since I been here, mostly due to being U2-tired...and now I read stuff about a Glastonbury-song and NORTH STAR (for those who don't remember, I used to love this song, just for the title of it).

And Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Is there a nice guy/woman who can give me a little recap on everything I missed?

Great to be back
  9. Originally posted by markp91:So...you guys missed me?

It's been a while since I been here, mostly due to being U2-tired...and now I read stuff about a Glastonbury-song and NORTH STAR (for those who don't remember, I used to love this song, just for the title of it).

And Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Is there a nice guy/woman who can give me a little recap on everything I missed?

Great to be back

YESS!!! MARK!!!! Where have you been mate, everyone's been asking about ya, and yeah we've missed ya

You haven't really missed much, Bono's back injury so they postponed the USA Leg. They missed Glastonbury but Edge played with Muse - Streets

Pretty much the same setlist, Miss Sarajevo and UTEOTW and HMTMKMKM are regulars so far...

Glad that your'e back
  10. Haha, really? Oh man, sorry to keep you wondering

Yeah, I heard about the Edge and Muse together, nice performance for sure
    And I also heard about his injury, it was a real shame

Love it that HMTMKMKM is back

Good to see you too, Josh!