1. Originally posted by neongamerHey Mark, I'm new too, and I love Coldplay, Oasis and Counting Crows aswell! My favourite tour is ZooTV, and my favourite album is probably Zooropa! Cool huh?

Its almost as if were family, are you sure we aren't?
  2. Welkom!
  3. Welcome and enjoy!
  4. And Markp91 is still here after a lot of posts! (10.000 to be exact )
    This site seems to get cooler, better and lovelier every day and all you people ROCK!
    While everyone down here is hailing for Ne-Yo, Akon and Rihanna I can chat with you about REAL music! Since it's almost Christmas: To all of you: A NICE X-MAS AND A HAPPY 2009!
  5. Spamlord of the year 2008 imo!
  6. Originally posted by markp91:And Markp91 is still here after a lot of posts! (10.000 to be exact )
    This site seems to get cooler, better and lovelier every day and all you people ROCK!
    While everyone down here is hailing for Ne-Yo, Akon and Rihanna I can chat with you about REAL music! Since it's almost Christmas: To all of you: A NICE X-MAS AND A HAPPY 2009!

You rock very hard m'man

Happy Christmas and 2009 to you too!!

7. Allright mate, here ya go:

A nice CUP for you ;-)
  8. Originally posted by markp91:And Markp91 is still here after a lot of posts! (10.000 to be exact )

my goodness, you rock indeed, Mark more than 10.000 posts by now... incredible

happy xmas and lots of new U2 stuff for 2009 to you
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

my goodness, you rock indeed, Mark more than 10.000 posts by now... incredible

happy xmas and lots of new U2 stuff for 2009 to you

And a lot of new U2 stuff for you too Kirsten Thanks

@ Dieder: Hahaha! I love it! I will print it and put it on my wall lol Thanks a lot mate! Zooropa forever!