1. And you mate

Don't wurry

What have you been doing then? Are you at University?
  2. Double Post Post

3. Well, I've indeed been very busy at school. I'm doing accountancy now (not in the university, but one level lower...its called HBO, still pretty high tough).

And what's been going on over here? Any of the old members still around? Like Katherine, Nick, Juraj, Casper, DIeder, etc?
  4. yeah Dieder went to Frankfurt and i think the others are still around ... ?

I'm sure they will be posting when they see you are back

Sounds like youve been busy mate, hope it all went well
  5. Originally posted by u2spear:yeah Dieder went to Frankfurt and i think the others are still around ... ?

I'm sure they will be posting when they see you are back

Sounds like youve been busy mate, hope it all went well

Ah, of course, there's a tour going on
    Cool, I hope to hear from them in the next days

But it's at least good to see you're still around
    You been busy as well mate?
  6. Nice to see you back Mark, Pints all round me thinks Hows Uni been, enjoying it?

7. Aye, Daley!
    Great seeing you mate!

Uni's been good, thanks. Pretty though, but doing a good job overall I guess!

How's summer vacation? Knowing you it'll be throwing pints around everywhere
  8. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Ah, of course, there's a tour going on
    Cool, I hope to hear from them in the next days

But it's at least good to see you're still around
    You been busy as well mate?

ah, cheers mate
    yeah i was mega busy for like a month or 2 during exams but they are over and Im chilling, quite bored to be honest. Been on holiday and off to University in September/October
  9. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Aye, Daley!
    Great seeing you mate!

Uni's been good, thanks. Pretty though, but doing a good job overall I guess!

How's summer vacation? Knowing you it'll be throwing pints around everywhere

Good to hear, first years always the toughest, i found it all came together 2nd year.

I don't needlessly throw pints around, i'm just very good at finding reasons to celebrate
  10. Good to see you're back on track. I had a kind of U2-burnout a while ago so I know how it feels........You missed the goood tour opener in Turin. Funky new intro, great versions of Miss Sarajevo and Until The End Of The World plus the entrance of Batman.
  11. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR GOD'S SAKE???!!! I was worried sick.
  12. He lives!

Kind of offended that you didn't mention me up there ^^ but I'll let it slip...

And Juraj, you sound like a worried mother
    Originally posted by Hans23:Good to hear, first years always the toughest, i found it all came together 2nd year.

I don't needlessly throw pints around, i'm just very good at finding reasons to celebrate

I found 2nd year tougher, but saying that, not THAT much tougher...hooray for studying arts & humanities and needlessly throwing pints around? Damned good idea that, I'm in