1. Originally posted by haytrainA Sort of Homecoming
    So Cruel
    Love Is Blindness
    A Sort of Homecoming
    When I Look At The World (even a consistent snippet at the end of Bad would do)
    Two Hearts Beat As One
    A Sort of Homecoming
    One Tree Hill
    A Sort of Homecoming

Did I mention A Sort of Homecoming?

hahah lol! made youre point with that song! but agree to that!
    acrobat
    one tree hill
    wire
    when i look at the world
    TUF
    wave of sorrow
    levitate
    grace
  2. Originally posted by Macphistfly
    If you watch HAARP live from London, you'll realise Muse can now oppose U2 on the scale front, so the boys better get a'crackin'.

This is very true
  3. Most certainly A Sort of Homecoming. I would like to see some of the lesser played songs from JT and AB (The last 3 from both albums come to mind). I liked the Boy songs from Vertigo. It would be cool if they picked another album that tied in with the new one. Can't say what not knowing what to expect from the new one, but heres hoping for TUF RH or Zooropa!
  4. I forgot Spanish Eyes I'd love to hear that one live!!
  5. Acrobat!
  6. they have to hold on to Discotheque. If they rehearsed that Chicago version a little more it would be perfect. If the set allows then chuck Mofo in there to
  7. acrobat, so cruel, mercy (long shot ) and please please out of control - regularly.
  8. Of course some of the classics (WTSHNN, WOW, BTBS and UTEOTW)
    but also:
    Bad
    Mothers Of The Disappeared
    Electrical Storm
    McPhisto: Lemon, Daddy's gonna pay
    Real Thing
    Wake Up Dead Man

There are always some surprises in the set, songs they haven't played in a while. From those songs I hope they play:
    Dirty Day
    Hawkmoon
    God Part II
    Silver And Gold
    Some Days Are Better Than Others
    Numb
    or, maybe,
    Twilight, Another Time Another Place, The Wanderer? I want them to play there entire career!!!!!
  9. Originally posted by markp91 I want them to play there entire career!!!!!

Amen to that!!

ps: just how many hours would that probably make? two nights? three? oh I could live with that - an entire WEEK of U2 on stage
  10. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

Amen to that!!

ps: just how many hours would that probably make? two nights? three? oh I could live with that - an entire WEEK of U2 on stage

It would be quite amazing, wouldn't it?
  11. Originally posted by markp91[..]

It would be quite amazing, wouldn't it?

oh yeah... a dream coming true
  12. ASOH of course. Also some War tracks. aside from NYD, SBS, and 40, they've almost blacklisted that album.