1. I want Exit as an opener. Would have been great during JT. House lights one, some Beatles or Rolling Bones on the PA, it dies, the lights drop, and you hear a slow rumblings and it builds and builds and builds. . . . .'You know he got the cure'. . . . . .
  2. Originally posted by SalvationTambourine
    SPANISH EYES!!!!! its one of their best songs ever, why in the name of love (pardon the pun) was it dropped after the JT Tour!?!

Check out Barcelona 01. Rocking performance
  3. Originally posted by SalvationTambourine11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    SPANISH EYES!!!!! its one of their best songs ever, why in the name of love (pardon the pun) was it dropped after the JT Tour!?!
    All I Want Is You
    Summer Rain
    MLK
    Drowing Man
    A Man and A Woman
    The Ocean
    I Will Follow

its pretty unrealistic to hope for some of those. mostly great songs which were never really played much or havn't been played in years.

Slight understatement to say "pretty unrealistic" lol...but yeah, some good ideas there
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyI want Exit as an opener. Would have been great during JT. House lights one, some Beatles or Rolling Bones on the PA, it dies, the lights drop, and you hear a slow rumblings and it builds and builds and builds. . . . .'You know he got the cure'. . . . . .

That would indeed be a great opening!!!
    But it probaply wont happen...
  5. Originally posted by markp91[..]

That would indeed be a great opening!!!
    But it probaply wont happen...

they missed the chance on that one. What a shame
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Check out Barcelona 01. Rocking performance

Thanks Ger! and I agree on the Exit idea, would have been brilliant.
  7. Originally posted by Ariees

electrical storm (with william orbit synths) **this should be played right before streets. i think it would make for a great outro to a very long darkened room intro to streets. many organs, warm underlying red lazer lights**

That would be a REALLY great two songs in a row, just for that reason you mentioned. It would work to please us fans who want hear a song that have never been played, AND song that's played every tour.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyI want Exit as an opener. Would have been great during JT. House lights one, some Beatles or Rolling Bones on the PA, it dies, the lights drop, and you hear a slow rumblings and it builds and builds and builds. . . . .'You know he got the cure'. . . . . .

Yeah, why didn't they ever use it as an opener?
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

they missed the chance on that one. What a shame

the way you describe it would be stunning.
    shame...
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

the way you describe it would be stunning.
    shame...

I literally get goosebumps thinking about it. And to think they walked out on stage and sang Stand By Me during the JT tour when they could have been doing this. .
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I literally get goosebumps thinking about it. And to think they walked out on stage and sang Stand By Me during the JT tour when they could have been doing this. .

They did have ponytails. Clearly not think right....
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

They did have ponytails. Clearly not think right....

It definitely fitted the more ironic, tongue-in-cheek charade of ZooTV than the more earnest, serious, we're trying to be ourselves JT tour. Both great tours, but I think a little foresight was necessary. Streets would've done lol! But the whole thing about Exit...what a thought