1. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss me, Kill Me A Sort of Homecoming
    Exit
    When love comes to town
    Acrobat
    Love is blindness

An entire encore of POP, beginning with MOFO, DIscotheque or GOne, and Staring at the sun or Please...

that would be awesome!!!...
  2. i'd love to see another zoo tv type tour. seven brand new ass kicking songs in a row played hard and loud.

new song
    new song
    new song
    new song
    new song
    new song
    new song

in no particular order i'd like the rest of these

lady with spinning head
    fire
    new years day
    stories for boys
    wild honey
    stay (faraway so close) full band

electrical storm (with william orbit synths) **this should be played right before streets. i think it would make for a great outro to a very long darkened room intro to streets. many organs, warm underlying red lazer lights**

streets

velvet dress
    kite
    helter skelter
    a sort of homecoming
    bad
    40 *whole song*

3. Now that Dan mentioned it in the other topic, I'd love to see Mofo on the next tour. About a 0.00001% chance it'll happen, but still....fun to dream.

Actually, if there's any song from Pop that might realistically make it into the setlist, my guess would be Discotheque, since they played it a couple times last tour. Hope the band knows that version was fantastic enough to bring it back.
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Now that Dan mentioned it in the other topic, I'd love to see Mofo on the next tour. About a 0.00001% chance it'll happen, but still....fun to dream.

they soundchecked it during the 3rd leg of the Vertigo Tour so best be raising that percentage
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Now that Dan mentioned it in the other topic, I'd love to see Mofo on the next tour. About a 0.00001% chance it'll happen, but still....fun to dream.

Actually, if there's any song from Pop that might realistically make it into the setlist, my guess would be Discotheque, since they played it a couple times last tour. Hope the band knows that version was fantastic enough to bring it back.

Maybe Staring at the sun, Wake up dead man and Discotheque indeed.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

they soundchecked it during the 3rd leg of the Vertigo Tour so best be raising that percentage

Edit: 0.001%
  7. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Maybe Staring at the sun, Wake up dead man and Discotheque indeed.

A full electric Staring at the Sun would be amazing.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Much as I hate to go against my COBL encore-opener idea, this encore would be nice:-

PopMuzik
    Mofo
    Discotheque (Vertigo version)

Ultraviolet
    Acrobat
    WOWY
    Love is Blindness (snippet) / New song / '40'

9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Much as I hate to go against my COBL encore-opener idea, this encore would be nice:-

PopMuzik
    Mofo

Ultraviolet
    Acrobat
    WOWY

I could certainly live with that
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I could certainly live with that

Think that last note of Acrobat would go nicely with the start of WOWy, a la Lemon on Zoomerang
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

PopMuzik
    Mofo

Ultraviolet
    Acrobat
    WOWY

Nice? That would be incredible lol!
  12. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    SPANISH EYES!!!!! its one of their best songs ever, why in the name of love (pardon the pun) was it dropped after the JT Tour!?!
    All I Want Is You
    Summer Rain
    MLK
    Drowing Man
    A Man and A Woman
    The Ocean
    I Will Follow

its pretty unrealistic to hope for some of those. mostly great songs which were never really played much or havn't been played in years.