1. Exit as opener and Streets after TUF.. JT even could've been better!
  2. Originally posted by MWSAHExit as opener and Streets after TUF.. JT even could've been better!

Ha, to be fair it was pretty special in itself, until the whole Rattle and Hum thing threw everyone off kilter...but that's one hell of a thought!
  3. I beg for the returning of MacPhisto
  4. Originally posted by markp91I beg for the returning of MacPhisto

Unfortunately, that's probably even more unlikely than them playing Mofo.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Could you imagine though? I don't think the world is ready for another Macphisto. It would fall flat on it's face. How that man pulled it off I will never know
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Agreed...
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Could you imagine though? I don't think the world is ready for another Macphisto. It would fall flat on it's face. How that man pulled it off I will never know

There's really nowhere else you can go after you've taken on the persona of the devil, I suppose.
    That would be hilarious though, to see Bono try.
  8. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

There's really nowhere else you can go after you've taken on the persona of the devil, I suppose.
    That would be hilarious though, to see Bono try.

It would be mental and a complete failure lol. ZooTV etc. were of their time - to go back to the concepts of ZooTV would be completely out of character with the Bono of today AND look really stupid lol. Well, that's what I think...
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

It would be mental and a complete failure lol. ZooTV etc. were of their time - to go back to the concepts of ZooTV would be completely out of character with the Bono of today AND look really stupid lol. Well, that's what I think...

Yup, most definitely.

"Do you know who I am? My name is Mr. MacPhisto...
    ...and I would like you to hold up your cell phones and text the word "one"...

Nope. Not gonna happen.
  10. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Yup, most definitely.

"Do you know who I am? My name is Mr. MacPhisto...
    ...and I would like you to hold up your cell phones and text the word "one"...

Nope. Not gonna happen.

I suppose it WOULD still involve conversations with various dignitaries etc...

But nah, would be bollocks lol...
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

I suppose it WOULD still involve conversations with various dignitaries etc...

Oh yeah--but this time he'd be serious, which is what would make it an absolute train wreck and so hilarious.
  12. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

I wouldn't completely rule this out as a possibility.