1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

They considered dropping it for Popmart but Willie Williams intervened. It's a banker. A 2 hour under par performance could be forgotten about if they nail Streets.

Could you imagine not having heard Please/Streets?

Very true what you say too
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Could you imagine not having heard Please/Streets?

Popmarrt would have been a sad sad tour without it
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Popmarrt would have been a sad sad tour without it

Yep, it was the gem of that tour!

Lemon into streets could be fun, falsetto like Please > Streets. I like Acrobat intro Streets, "...so don't let the bastards...grind you doooooown!" and then the little notes start
  4. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Yep, it was the gem of that tour!

Lemon into streets could be fun, falsetto like Please > Streets. I like Acrobat intro Streets, "...so don't let the bastards...grind you doooooown!" and then the little notes start

It would be awesome if they played Acrobat on the next tour. My favourite song...Streets are on the second place...I have an ear-gasm when I imagine Streets played after Acrobat
  5. Originally posted by yuri31I have an ear-gasm when I imagine Streets played after Acrobat

6. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

...I have an ear-gasm when I imagine Streets played after Acrobat

Not too healthy
  7. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Not too healthy

why not why not?
  8. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

why not why not?

You'll understand when you get older...for now, always use protection (somebody stop me )
  9. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

You'll understand when you get older...for now, always use protection (somebody stop me )

LOL

As far as I know, I know nothing and everything I know is wrong. Could you explain me a bit more?
  10. I don't believe Acrobat would be good as pre-Streets song.

Please on PopMart was just out-this-world...fantastic...beautiful...awesome...
  11. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

My thoughts exactly!!