1. Beautiful Day into Streets could work what you think? with the edge playing those last notes of Beautiful day and then into the intro of Streets.
  2. Originally posted by SalvationTambourineBeautiful Day into Streets could work what you think? with the edge playing those last notes of Beautiful day and then into the intro of Streets.

Assuming they keep Streets in D like they did during Vertigo tour, then yeah I think that could work - those harmonics parts are very similar

Strange as it may sound, I've sometimes got the 2 mixed up whilst playing along to backing tracks, and I get thoroughly confused lol, even though the chords themselves run in a different progression altogether lol!...
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Assuming they keep Streets in D like they did during Vertigo tour, then yeah I think that could work - those harmonics parts are very similar

Strange as it may sound, I've sometimes got the 2 mixed up whilst playing along to backing tracks, and I get thoroughly confused lol, even though the chords themselves run in a different progression altogether lol!...

lol
  4. As for favorite so far? I liked the ZOO era "Running To Stand Still" > ",,,Streets..." the best.

What to do on the next tour? I am cool with them trying something different that they've not yet done.

I think there are a number of songs that could fit in nicely...
  5. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979

why confused?
  6. Bit confused how one might confuse the backing tracks of "Streets" and "Beautiful Day" but I guess it could happen.
  7. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Bit confused how one might confuse the backing tracks of "Streets" and "Beautiful Day" but I guess it could happen.

ah rite.
  8. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Bit confused how one might confuse the backing tracks of "Streets" and "Beautiful Day" but I guess it could happen.

EDIT - Sorry, that does sound odd, I meant that I get carried away inadvertently, because the harmonics bit starts in similar fashion lol (if only slightly). I agree the concept of getting 2 songs mixed up that, other than chords-wise are pretty different lol, sounds odd, but I have been known to have my moments...

I am the man who originally had it in his head that AIWIY was in F# and always got confused (don't ask me HOW I thought that lol, I just did!)

It did help actually having a guitar to hand and then playing along to the album version that it's in fact in Ab lol...

PS - I liked the flags, visually speaking lol...
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyOne Tree Hill into Streets would work. Edge piercing out those first notes as the 'Oh great ocean' part ends. Could work. I wouldn't mind seeing another rotation again as per Elevation Tour but oh god please ditch Pride and the flags and bring the red and lights back.

Same, I tried this one in the setlist topic
  10. All you need is love was always played over the PA at the beginning of the Joshua tree gigs, then straight into where the streets have no name.
  11. Maybe City of Blinding Lights > Where The Streets Have No Name

But my favourite would have to be Please > Streets, I love the falsetto before it starts up. And I agree, get rid of the flags - it looks tacky.
  12. 1. get rid of flags

2. all i want is you is my favorite that or bad does for me.