1. These just popped up on U2’s YouTube account:

2. Wow, these are cool

3. Glad I’m making the trip to Europe!!! Would have been great to see them in my own country though...
  4. Love those videos, Larry beating the drums during Pride... Bono's notes singing "tonight" during SBS... freaking awesome
  5. Full stop....
    I tell you one thing:
    whatever happens next.......... I am SO glad I will be there at Dublin 4!
  6. Selfishly speaking, this is the first thing that sprang to my mind too when I read the news. Being at the very last concert in U2's history would be a (kinda bittersweet) dream come true for any fan.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Selfishly speaking, this is the first thing that sprang to my mind too when I read the news. Being at the very last concert in U2's history would be a (kinda bittersweet) dream come true for any fan.
    That would be something else... being at their last ever show.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Selfishly speaking, this is the first thing that sprang to my mind too when I read the news. Being at the very last concert in U2's history would be a (kinda bittersweet) dream come true for any fan.
    Nah... not for me... All that sentimental shit stuff...

Rather prefer the weekend in Belfast where they have to work for their money
  9. Do you think it will be impossible to find a spare ticket for that? Thinking of risking my job and my savings account... but I don’t know how hard it is to get tickets for dublin from unofficial sources