1. Originally posted by marianarielli:[..]
    Do you think it will be impossible to find a spare ticket for that? Thinking of risking my job and my savings account... but I don’t know how hard it is to get tickets for dublin from unofficial sources
    Don't.
    There'll always be fans who cannot make it and sell tickets at face value. Less risk of getting scammed and cheaper, also.

And overall: if you can go, go. Even without a ticket: you'll find some people selling theirs outside the venue on show day!

2. I don’t see this as full stop for the band, rather full stop for this 4 year cycle and tour. I would be crazy for them to keep touring next year - they need a break and other than Australia etc (who I do feel sorry for ) fans need a bit of a break too. Hopefully though the regroup won’t be too long and they are back to recording in 2020.
  3. My bank acount needs a break for sure.

But most of all, after they figured out what they want. and had a well wellll deserved break!

Australia deserves a tour start.
    Don't give me all that "costs" bullshit. Livenation and U2 are some of the richest people in the world. They can have sponsor deals and etc. Its possible. And frankly if they don't start their I'd be ashamed. (I already was this tour for my fellow aussie friends... who are either stuck there or need to pay insane amounts of money to come over to the US or Europe. )
  4. Originally posted by mofothethird:My bank acount needs a break for sure.

But most of all, after they figured out what they want. and had a well wellll deserved break!

Don't give me all that "costs" bullshit. Livenation and U2 are some of the richest people in the world. They can have sponsor deals and etc. Its possible. And frankly if they don't start their I'd be ashamed. (I already was this tour for my fellow aussie friends... who are either stuck there or need to pay insane amounts of money to come over to the US or Europe. )
    Honestly none of that bothers me since I’m someone who has to travel (admittedly not as far as someone from Australia would) to see the band.

They will never play in my city unless I move.
  5. Where do you live Kris?
  6. Originally posted by mofothethird:My bank acount needs a break for sure.

Yes to all of this
  7. Fans a totally blowing a health related podcast way out of proportion.
  8. Aye. Preach. Totally out of context. I'm not particularly scared of them fucking off permanently. They would wrap things up smarter than this given the chance.

Hope they take a break RECHARGE. and come back with something surprising that they really feel like doing.
  9. I really don't think they'll end things after this tour, there's no way in hell they'll finish things playing anything from TJT on the 'final' tour.
  10. Can and understand it band wise, we will see what happens.
  11. Newfoundland, Canada. It’s an island out in the North Atlantic. No one comes, everyone tries to leave. Haha (It does have its charms though.)

The closest they ever came was Moncton which is a few hundred dollars flight away. It would have been doable but I spent double that and hotel/spending money to see them in Toronto that same summer.

No big shows comes here because of the small number of people and the sheer expense/logistics.
  12. Newfie