1. He sold his last boat.
    Might have got a new one
  2. The girth of his belly doesn't look "healthy", at least in the video
    But maybe it looks like this just in the video
  3. Bono going to ruin this band by not being professional. Lose some weight so you can rock out on stage and not be the "fat Elvis"
    Everyone else in the band are taking care of there bodies, maybe he should.
  4. He should be like Mick Jagger if he wants to go as long as possible.
  5. Originally posted by larryman:Bono going to ruin this band by not being professional. Lose some weight so you can rock out on stage and not be the "fat Elvis"
    Everyone else in the band are taking care of there bodies, maybe he should.
    He’s not a sportsman he’s the lead singer in a band. Anyone watching the cure at Glastonbury will be able to tell you that a singer doesn’t need to be in great shape to put on a great performance. If he’s enjoying his food right now then good for him, his weight should be of nobody’s concern.
  6. Being a couple of years younger than Bono, I can tell you that it takes very little effort to put weight on and lots to take it off again. Agree with dean, as long as he can still belt out a tune, his weight is not our concern.
  7. Harsh but i agree , man he does need to drop some kilos asap! No he isnt a sportsman but come on he is a performer and meant to be an energetic lead front man , the guy has all the money in the world to have a personal chef with him and cooking him meals that the rest of us mere mortals would kill to have yet looks like he swallowed a sheep !!

I wanna see Bono in November NOT PAVAROTTI!!
  8. I'm sure you all look great all of the time.