1. Originally posted by EridescoFly:They will announce a change of set at the end of 'Pride', then play the whole Pop album in order as a giant gold arch rises in front of the screen. Of course not, what am I thinking.
    We can dream
  2. Here’s what bono said about SOA a couple of months ago ‘we don’t know if we’ll finish it soon or it will take forever. It’s about forever that’s it’s subject’. He then went on to talk about the rock album.
  3. "Here's our new song Ahimsa"
    They proceed to play a half assed acoustic version and the song disappears completely after, not even mentioned in India
  4. Originally posted by DerBFreund:"Here's our new song Ahimsa"
    They proceed to play a half assed acoustic version and the song disappears completely after, not even mentioned in India
    Thats my biggest fear....Terrible song

However it does say NEWS not performance..... we can hope
  5. I like the new song
  6. The thing I'm curious about is the timing... 9PM local time. I know all the Australian shows (bar one) all started around 8.30 or slightly later. Were the 2 Singapore shows the same?

So assuming they did start the show at 8.30 local time, by 9.00 they would be at about the Streets mark? Funny time to broadcast news to the world... and they couldn't do the announcement between Pride and Streets and ruin that terrible segue that they love so much

My point is, I wonder if the announcement will be during the show or before they start the show?
  7. Y'all know it's about Adams spoons.
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25:The thing I'm curious about is the timing... 9PM local time. I know all the Australian shows (bar one) all started around 8.30 or slightly later. Were the 2 Singapore shows the same?

So assuming they did start the show at 8.30 local time, by 9.00 they would be at about the Streets mark? Funny time to broadcast news to the world... and they couldn't do the announcement between Pride and Streets and ruin that terrible segue that they love so much

My point is, I wonder if the announcement will be during the show or before they start the show?
    Pretty sure the show starts at 7 or 7:30pm would be in the encore section
  9. Yeah 7.30pm the show is supposed to start so it does seem like it could be a performance of Ahimsa in the encore. What I’m starting to go back to now is the EP u2songs mentioned with Ahimsa being on that it seems far more realistic them announcing that than SOA although I hope it is the latter.
    https://www.u2songs.com/news/new_u2_ep_featuring_indian_djs
    It is going to be that, they even mentioned ‘early December‘ and ‘before Mumbai’ in this article.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Yeah 7.30pm the show is supposed to start so it does seem like it could be a performance of Ahimsa in the encore. What I’m starting to go back to now is the EP u2songs mentioned with Ahimsa being on that it seems far more realistic them announcing that than SOA although I hope it is the latter.
    It is going to be that, they even mentioned ‘early December‘ and ‘before Mumbai’ in this article.
    Yeah makes sense.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:Yeah 7.30pm the show is supposed to start so it does seem like it could be a performance of Ahimsa in the encore. What I’m starting to go back to now is the EP u2songs mentioned with Ahimsa being on that it seems far more realistic them announcing that than SOA although I hope it is the latter.
    Sounds like that's it.