1. Maybe Bill should foot the 'bill' for the vaccine and advocate to the global population that we would do well to migrate to a complete plant based diet to avoid future zoonosis.

You would think the band would make effort to be seen wearing face masks in photos given they rather generously donated millions to purchasing PPE clothing.
  2. U2's management wasn't happy about a photo posted by fan accounts in the summer, where Bono and Edge were posing for a photo with restaurant staff, not socially distanced, etc.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I complain that they are never seen wearing masks or social distancing in public indoor places, now that there is a second wave in European countries.

I completely agree, they're a complete let down this pandemic. Every artist I know has done something for the fans, and are respecting the social distancing. Except our guys..
  4. Originally posted by SonerMulder:[..]

I completely agree, they're a complete let down this pandemic. Every artist I know has done something for the fans, and are respecting the social distancing. Except our guys..
    they gave 10 million for masks etc..
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:U2's management wasn't happy about a photo posted by fan accounts in the summer, where Bono and Edge were posing for a photo with restaurant staff, not socially distanced, etc.
    how was this confirmed?
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:U2's management wasn't happy about a photo posted by fan accounts in the summer, where Bono and Edge were posing for a photo with restaurant staff, not socially distanced, etc.
    Did they reach out to you and tell you?