1. They paid 10 million euro's for mask etc. ofcourse they care about the virus and safety
  2. "In the know"
  3. Then wear one of them. Of course, nothing is going to happen to them. The moment one of them gets covid they'll get the best possible health care in the world, but at least maintain good PR and wear a $3 mask if you're going to take photos hugging people indoors.
  4. Why on earth do people need Bono & Co. to be seen in public with a mask ? If people are not listening to Governments and Public Health officials about them at this stage then seeing mouthy rock stars wearing them is not going to do much.
  5. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:Why on earth do people need Bono & Co. to be seen in public with a mask ? If people are not listening to Governments and Public Health officials about them at this stage then seeing mouthy rock stars wearing them is not going to do much.
    Just because it is seen as generally good PR to wear a mask at the moment. Any celebrity not wearing one at the moment is a headline story. Shows how low the showbiz news agenda has sank. An alternative to raking bins, mind you.
  6. I have some complaining to tell you about why MW was a bonus track on the Slane castle DVD.
  7. I also wanna complain about the Berlin dvd release

8. I met Larry out walking last Sunday and wasn’t going to bother him but worked up the nerve to ask for a pic . He obliged 🥰🥁📸