1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    All the idiots are out on Twitter having a go at Bono, just as well the band don’t do things based on the feedback they get otherwise they would have gave fuck all PPE to help the cause because some people are so ungrateful. Probably not the actual health care workers, I read at least one of them saying how grateful they were. Some people though it’s any reason to criticise the band or more so Bono.
    Have they thrown out the usual line of Bono not paying tax in Ireland yet?
  2. Standard.....which is complete nonsense anyway
  3. Yeah there’s that one, I think it was actually Facebook I seen the other comments. Moaning about Bono mentioning u2 giving PPE even though he didn’t bring it up. At the end of the day if the band members were real pricks they could save paying taxes live abroad and give nothing to Ireland. They get such a hard time no matter what they do it’s ridiculous. Probably coming from idiots that have done nothing for anyone but themselves.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah there’s that one, I think it was actually Facebook I seen the other comments. Moaning about Bono mentioning u2 giving PPE even though he didn’t bring it up. At the end of the day if the band members were real pricks they could save paying taxes live abroad and give nothing to Ireland. They get such a hard time no matter what they do it’s ridiculous. Probably coming from idiots that have done nothing for anyone but themselves.

People are unable to distinguish between 1 component of a joint business being domiciled abroad and everything else...
  5. Just watched it great interview fantastic performance loved it
  6. I thought Bono sounded timid during Walk On, his own confidence in his voice has been up and down the last few years, for no reason. He sounds great, but he occasionally holds back, and that results in the vocal not sounding strong. So he's actually creating his own fear. But I thought Baby Please Come Home was much better and he was in his zone

7. Thought it was superb . Bono’s vocal sounded great to me . Needs to get rid of those glasses though. Bring back the wrap arounds shades . It would take ten years off him
  8. Originally posted by justinpushplay:I thought Bono sounded timid during Walk On, his own confidence in his voice has been up and down the last few years, for no reason. He sounds great, but he occasionally holds back, and that results in the vocal not sounding strong. So he's actually creating his own fear. But I thought Baby Please Come Home was much better and he was in his zone

[YouTube Video]
    I really enjoyed the performances but I do think he does a thing where he sort of sings quieter and goes for it less when the music isn’t as loud, so an acoustic environment minus the band does seem to bring this side out of him rather than just go for it like I’m sure he would with a full band live performance. I think it’s something he’s done for a while though, sometimes more subtle in performances than others. Once he gets to the choruses though he seems to belt it more.
  9. Well done lads, don't mind the haters.
  10. That Walk On was quite different. Edge really changed it up. The strumming felt like a punch in the face.
  11. I wish they'd try to do more of this in the live setting; mix it up a bit, give us a new perspective and something we're not used to hearing.