1. The upside of another tour is we get 80 new shows for people to complain about them not releasing a recording of.
  2. The upside of the latest court case is that Remy gets travel to the US to testify at a court case as an expert on the live recording of "A Man and a Woman"
  3. Maybe the person who was asking for a lossless version of it is Maurice D. Kiely and wants it for the case. /s
  4. Did someone ask for it?
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:The upside of the latest court case is that Remy gets travel to the US to testify at a court case as an expert on the live recording of "A Man and a Woman"
    Wait, how did you know about the court case Remy is involved in?
  6. It was just a joke, is he really?
  7. Whoops, sorry Remy. No harm intended.
  8. There’s a program on AXS TV that I DVR every week and 2 weeks ago they had an ad for a concert series that was going to honor the bands of the 90s. This concert series was set to begin in May on Sundays at 9pm and possibly continue through the summer. They played clips of Pearl Jam’s Let’s Play Two and U2’s Experience & Innocence Tour in Berlin. Yes, let’s honor these bands of the 90s with concerts from the past 5 years. Lol The 5 second U2 clip had Bono on the E stage with his top hat. The significance here is that this would (probably) be the first time that this would be broadcast in the U.S. on a cable channel.

I decided to post this info here this week, since May is a few days away and I couldn’t find anything at all on their official site about this concert series a few weeks ago. I went onto AXS TV’s site today and found the promo, but strangely enough U2 is completely edited out of it. I wonder what happened. I’m guessing anything is possible. It does say “& more” when they list the 6 bands, so maybe the concert will appear later this summer.

https://www.axs.tv/channel/sunday-night-rocks-returns-may-9th/video/long-live-the-90s-on-axs-tv/

https://www.axs.tv/channel-category/long-live-the-90s/
  9. thanks for posting the Lanois video.
    IMO Danny and ENO were involved in U2's BEST recordings!
    and I would LOVE to have them back with U2 for their next stuff.
    They made sure that the music was super interesting and unique which I feel was missing on IE and EI.
    Hope to have them return!