1. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:[..]

But the Edge has already cheated on his ex wife with Moreleigh... isn't So Cruel and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses about this and his divorce? By the way, the translation is "(Scandal) The Edge cheating on Moreleigh with some woman..."

Still, you have to admit you hear more about Bono doing these things.
  2. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:[..]

But the Edge has already cheated on his ex wife with Moreleigh... isn't So Cruel and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses about this and his divorce? By the way, the translation is "(Scandal) The Edge cheating on Moreleigh with some woman..."

Pretty sure there was a gap of a couple of years between the break-up with Aislinn and his getting together with Morleigh. I know the actual divorce didn't happen til after the start of their relationship but that was more about Ireland's shitty divorce laws at the time than anything else. I wouldn't call it 'cheating'.

And I'm kind of judging myself hard right now for knowing all that

3. Hmm i'd like to be careful too, but a kiss on someone's mouth can't be seen as friendly imo...
    I mean, i don't know how people feel about this in other parts of the world, but i believe you only kiss your girl/boyfriend on his/her mouth... Or maybe parents/children.
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Hmm i'd like to be careful too, but a kiss on someone's mouth can't be seen as friendly imo...
    I mean, i don't know how people feel about this in other parts of the world, but i believe you only kiss your girl/boyfriend on his/her mouth... Or maybe parents/children.

Not always...

Kissing's very culturally coded.
  5. Have a feeling it's a load of BS. Something taken WAY out of context.

6. that's what I thought as well when I saw this a couple of days ago. Tabloids love to take pics out of context and add their crap to that.
  7. Cool. another Achtung Baby.
  8. Yep. I'm also tired of Achtung Baby-esque albums like ATYCLB, the Bomb and No Line and the all time record of AB songs played this tour.
  9. Originally posted by yeah:Yep. I'm also tired of Achtung Baby-esque albums like ATYCLB, the Bomb and No Line and the all time record of AB songs played this tour.

Not gonna lie... I LOLed IRL.
  10. Me too xD

11. It is indeed. That's why i said that i don't know how people think about it in other parts of the world. I only know i won't be happy at all if i see my girlfriend kissing someone else on his mouth. No, not even if it was you The Edge.