1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Can it be lip synced when it wasn’t even live? I’m sure he sang one of the ‘streets of Dublin to notredame’ lyrics differently at least so I don’t think it was identical to the studio version.
    You know what I mean...probably an out take from the recording session. Certainly not a vocal from a seperate live performance
  2. It was basically a music video, there wasn’t really anything live about it. I wonder what the crowd were seeing and hearing at that point. But we weren’t seeing a live performance in any sense of the word. I know what you mean yeah in terms of we didn’t even get a sort of live studio version.
  3. Bono sounded live to me, I know he wasnt there, but the recording sounded live
  4. Anyone know why Bono wasn’t there in person?
  5. Yes but why wasn’t Bono there with Garrix/Edge rather than just a floating head?!
  6. Exactly...
    People are asking on FB if he's actually still alive
  7. Can’t blams them i was waiting for him to pop up and nothing and Edge antics were depressing.... don’t get me wrong I like the song as it is and for its purpose but for fc sake they could have done this sooooo much better
  8. This was the musical highlight of the opening ceremony