1. We have heard next to nothing regarding a new album. They won’t release an album until they can mount a world tour, or at least a full tour of North America and Europe. Next year seems like a better bet.
  2. They've got until June 2023 before the gap between SOE and the New Album exceeds their greatest interval between albums - there was a little over five and a half years between NLOTH and SOI; so we've learned to be patient. Mid to late next year would be my guess at the earliest.
  3. Looking solid, feel like the glasses might be a permanent thing at this point lol
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    We have heard next to nothing regarding a new album. They won’t release an album until they can mount a world tour, or at least a full tour of North America and Europe. Next year seems like a better bet.
    Everything will still be up in the air with Covid, the number of unvaccinated and variants popping up. I wish it would be sooner rather than later, but I'm not too optimistic the way things are going at the moment
  5. I think that by summer of 2022, Europe is going to have to do what the US has done. Vax as many people as possible, and just let concerts happen. 100% vaccine compliance was never a possibility, and zero-covid is not a realistic goal. Cases will rise and fall, but it seems that so far the deaths and hospitalizations among the vaccinated are exponentially lower. I think proof of vaccination should be required to get into a concert or large event, and I'm not really sure why it isn't.
  6. Vaccinated/breakthrough infections are happening, and unless a miraculous booster comes out sometime relatively soon, I don't think our sixty-something band will be in any hurry to tour in any capacity.
  7. Originally posted by bonoschild:Vaccinated/breakthrough infections are happening, and unless a miraculous booster comes out sometime relatively soon, I don't think our sixty-something band will be in any hurry to tour in any capacity.
    We're never going to be 100% safe from Covid, at least not for a long time. Nothing is ever 100% safe. Getting the vaccine is like wearing a seatbelt while you drive... you could still die, but your chances of death are greatly lowered.

All we can do is get vaccinated and get on with our lives. If the time comes that we need a booster, I'll get that too. I'm a team player!
  8. 🤘🤘🤘
  9. Yes, I'm worried they are He had never been this long with the same sunglasses lol
  10. I wouldn't expect anything until like 2024
  11. Adam did mention about putting something out at the end of the year maybe when talking about the stripped back songs whether that be new or old material reworked we don’t know. I’m obviously aware about the band saying things that don’t materialise although it seemed quite unusual for Adam to bring up any sort of timescale without being pushed so maybe the band are about to promote something. There’s also the possibility they release an album they won’t tour for the first time. Bruce Springsteen released western stars performed it in his barn because I don’t think he thought it was the kind of album to tour and then he’s went on to release another album that he was planning on touring before Covid got in the way. Maybe u2 are going a similar route.
  12. Me neither. Also because Larry is not involved in anything. Seems just a lot of solo projects for a while.