1. I'm waiting for the multicam and IEM.

2. There were no band related performances/promo so when that happens they will be there. This isnt new.
  3. Pride & With or Without You were both played acoustic for the very first time. I would've loved to see a Guitar Version of Every Breaking Wave too.
  4. On the Larry topic: he already had another appointment. It was mother's day
  5. Someone just "happened" to have an ATYCLB vinyl in a bomb shelter

6. I was a spammer and I got banned, what a pity!
  7. Yeah obviously because they weren't there and haven't been since 2019 .
  8. Originally posted by MiamiMyMammy:I love seeing these guys using the talents God gave them to encourage, support, and try to bring a little joy and love to suffering people. That they are willing to deliver a such a vulnerable, unrefined performance in such a bleak setting and in front of such a small crowd—that they are willing to to stand there in front of the news media and do their best to give meaningful answers to hard questions—speaks volumes about their sincerity and character. These guys are rare pearls indeed.

9. Finally got to listen to some of the videos.

WOWY sounded fantastic Angel Of Harlem was pretty good too (surprising since it's one of the songs I can't stand anymore).
    Vertigo was absolutely horrific, what a disaster. Stand By me wasn't good either but at least it featured the Antytila guys. Pride was mediocre too.