1. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:I can't believe this shit is still getting a run!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2022/06/06/damon-young-im-still-haunted-by-u2-spyware-my-iphone/

I said recently in this forum that whoever believes that this whole saga didn't/won't/hadn't either ruined their reputation or at the very least left a stain on said reputation is kidding themselves.

PS : We aren't talking about some obscure internet rag either , this is The Washington Post. There are 275 readers comments on this trash and more than 80% of those comments absolutely unload on Bono more so than u2. The band get a fair bit of praise curiously.

Is there any way I can unload my hate on that poor-taste m*Fu*er article writer without signing on Washington Post ? Because I hate any rap song loving U2 naysayer with all my body & soul.
  2. If they don't like it why they didn't delete it in the first place? I don't have itunes but it can't be hard to delete something from the library Is it?
    They just want to bitch about it and because it's modern thing to spit on U2. They even might like it but feel too embarrased to admit that.
  3. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]

Is there any way I can unload my hate on that poor-taste m*Fu*er article writer without signing on Washington Post ? Because I hate any rap song loving U2 naysayer with all my body & soul.
    all i have to say about this :

qouting Arezzo:
    Oh for pity sake. The album was placed in the user's iTunes account, allowing the user to download it to their computer, listen to it, or delete it. What the hell is wrong with modern people? They're all such little princesses about all their free stuff.

4. On Jeopardy tonight - there was a category "Songs of Innocence & Experience". However, not a single question was about U2.
  5. Originally posted by nbkraft:On Jeopardy tonight - there was a category "Songs of Innocence & Experience". However, not a single question was about U2.
    I assume then it was about the book of poetry by William Blake (which I’ve read).
  6. Nope - it was all about songs and musical artists. Nothing on Blake either.
  7. Watched that, got all excited for naught

8. New pic of Adam. He looks like a hippy professor at a college
  9. Man he has aged quite a bit, feel like he looks like roger waters hahaha. Still fits him well
  10. He's halfway between Roger Waters and Albus Dumbledore atm