1. Where’s ‘rockstar’ Bono? Hes look like an old man, same for Adam. We want Rockstars!
  2. Already posted! Didn’t see!
  3. He's said in the past that his favourite song is Help Me Make It Through The Night by Kris Kristofferson, so maybe that? I know he really likes that Hozier song Take Me To Church, too... or maybe it'll just be a shortlist from his '60 Songs That Saved My Life'.
  4. Bono looks awesome for a man of 62 ... at times he can look ummmm tired , but he has been looking great lately !
  5. I'm just glad all this nonsense talk of an acoustic album has died down ! A man can still hope that it was truely an April Fools joke! Please god please let it be so!
  6. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:I'm just glad all this nonsense talk of an acoustic album has died down ! A man can still hope that it was truely an April Fools joke! Please god please let it be so!
    It wasn’t an April Fools joke. Nor was it a strictly acoustic album.
  7. lmao
  8. What do you expect 60+ year old rockstars to look like? Trust me, no man his age should be dressing in skin tight leathers trying to be The Fly again or gelling up a gold tipped mullet and reliving the Red Rocks era.
  9. no news for the funko pop
  10. Funkos Of Surrender