1. That’s gonna piss some people off. Including Larry.
  2. Do you speak with Larry enough to know that?

Lol some people on here are hilarious speaking on behalf of band members, congrats to the lads!
  3. How? I'm out of the loop
  4. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Do you speak with Larry enough to know that?

Lol some people on here are hilarious speaking on behalf of band members, congrats to the lads!
    It was a joke. Ya know, because he’s so grumpy and doesn’t like doing anything band related that isn’t recording or playing a concert?
  5. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    It was a joke. Ya know, because he’s so grumpy and doesn’t like doing anything band related that isn’t recording or playing a concert?
    Okay fair, I guess it just didn’t read like a joke.
  6. How dare a drummer of a band only do the important things of being in a band, like recording music and play concerts.
  7. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    And, let's not forget, he's openly not been a fan of some of the humanitarian work Bono has done in the past.. hopefully they all take it in stride and enjoy the recognition
  8. We are all just pretty pissy around here lately....myself included......guess it's due to the extreme heat...and the fact that just about every major band is touring this summer except for U2....oh well....at least we can enjoy the AB 30 Fan Club gift...
  9. Originally posted by LostSailor:We are all just pretty pissy around here lately....myself included......guess it's due to the extreme heat...and the fact that just about every major band is touring this summer except for U2....oh well....at least we can enjoy the AB 30 Fan Club gift...
    It’ll be a wonderful Christmas gift. 😵‍💫
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:We are all just pretty pissy around here lately....myself included......guess it's due to the extreme heat...and the fact that just about every major band is touring this summer except for U2....oh well....at least we can enjoy the AB 30 Fan Club gift...
    Yes, a lot of major acts are touring - and sometimes it's a problem to find enough personell for local crews, security, drivers not to speak of the main crew and staff. Shows/tours have been cancelled because of that.
    Venue availability is rare this summer and autumn, so it's a difficult task to pull it off.

I am not saying that this is the reason U2 are not touring this year, but given that so many acts are touring it might be wise that Springsteen is scheduled for next year and U2 maybe also for next year or 2024, although I have no idea what they are up to at the moment.

I would not be surprised if they scaled down a bit, maybe doing 20 shows in 2 months and then have a break and then some more.
    It won't be long before back-to-back shows will be a thing of the past. Which is absolutely okay.
  11. This Kennedy thing is going to be a big deal. Let's fingers crossed for 2023.
  12. It would actually be a great time to put tickets on sale for a 2023 tour in the US.