1. YEEEES THE GANG IS BAAACK FUCKIN LOVE THISSSSDSSSSSDLRBTWOBWROBTEIBTWOBAFBKSFBAFLBflbFlbsflbfwlbwfkvgskbrsvkqrbk *cries in zooropa*
  2. calming the nerves, what is that residence? I don't have culture with scenarios or I don't identify them
  3. Instead of touring to different locations, the band takes up a residence, or a residency in one place and fans from everywhere travel to see them play. U2 will be in Vegas for quite the foreseeable future it seems.
  4. Imagine the band plays in Las Vegas every weekend for six months. They go home during the week and come back every Friday and Saturday. No GA, all seats. Sting does it all the time.
  5. Seems like an act of defeat in the fight for relevancy if I say so. If it happens I’d probably just go to the opening and final show.
  6. Yeah, crazy stuff..from the article "U2’s concerts at the venue will be part of a residency that will be spread out over several months and be performed on non-consecutive days.". I thought a residency was typically a run of shows over relatively quick succession.. maybe like a "Summer of U2" or something? Interesting times indeed LOL
  7. Oops sorry about the emoji
  8. Dude that venue is crazy, was just in Vegas and saw it. It will be pretty insane I bet inside.
  9. The highest seats are going to have the absolute worst concert view.
  10. U2 doing a Celine Dion. Who ever thought that would happen?
  11. Yeah but GA would be sick lol idk definitely not the best but if they are going to be anywhere in Vegas, this is the spot.