1. Hey Elvis did it too!

Elvis is alive, we’re dead!

2. They’ll spin it somehow as a new way of “relevant”. If this isn’t for the next album, I think it may be another nostalgia show masses want to see, possible ZOOTV residency with trabants fixed in the ceiling.
  3. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]

They’ll spin it somehow as a new way of “relevant”. If this isn’t for the next album, I think it may be another nostalgia show masses want to see, possible ZOOTV residency with trabants fixed in the ceiling.
    Which again for a night if you saw it would probably be incredible based on what I have seen and heard… but still sad to see them park the bus
  4. I don't even want to think about what ticket prices might be for this
  5. Phone has a mind of its own in my pocket 🙄
  6. This isn’t gonna be a long thing, I imagine they’re gonna do a month‘s worth of shows, which would be 12 or 14 at the most. They’re not gonna set up shop in Vegas for three months at a time
  7. The article says over several months although I can’t help but wonder why fan sites didn’t release this rumor first.
  8. Seeing how screwed up my country is, I doubt I'll even be able to go there for the first time. If someone can transmit these concerts when they happen, please do so.
  9. What's interesting is that the article mentions a second MSG square arena to be built in London, starting next march. Could be an interesting venue. Or a huge fail, as the technical Extravaganz might provide a lot of sensuary overload but no atmosphere.
    But we'll see.
    The residency - umh...don't know. With a huge production, usually something that is important for me at concerts often gets lost.

10. I just read this at Facebook and start getting excited bout the euro tour. Didn't read the article. Then i read this thread and getting NOT excited bout the residency. Well, maybe residency could work when the play different setlists every night. And i mean really different, not just 2 or 3 songs different
  11. Didn't see that coming! Although was hopeful for some live shows in 2023.
  12. Surprised! So the next tour is rumoured to be a mix of indoor and outdoor shows. I wonder if the next tour will be like the Vertigo Tour where everyone will get outdoor shows except Canada, US, and Japan, or if North America will get a mix of indoor and outdoor shows. Thanks for sharing updates, everyone!