1. The EDM noises sound so dated now haha. I like it. 2014 was a time when artists like Avicci and Zedd ruled the charts.
  2. That guitar solo is definitely demo quality, a little messy.
  3. My good friends, what a gold was that?

Amazing, Avicii and U2 are all about each other!! I wish we could had the time for an entire album from this partnership. They are great together.

Well “Come and Go” is a beautiful pop hit and maybe even Rock'n Roll, this final solo is fantastic, in my opinion an almost perfect hit of what could be a great restart for an recycled U2

Anyway Iris is a better tribute for Iris Hewson and all about the album represents, that fits more with the album and that makes sense to be there.

The sad part is leaving such a masterpiece like this, better than most part of things that U2 has done in the last few years outside is almost a crime, and for sure I still believe that a lot of material like this is hidden, the album "Unrealesed & Rare" proves that.

I don’t know if its Steve Lillywhite coming back or if could be Avicii, but U2 needs a new guide, new north to dream, to change, I don’t know how much Paul McGuiness helped in the musical part, but U2 had lost a lot of power in the last decade. I know they’re old, but this song proves they still can sound brand new, classic and U2.

Any accoustic version will bring back the power from the biggest live band, but maybe a song like this can make it.
  4. Originally posted by ZoopGun:I don’t know if its Steve Lillywhite coming back or if could be Avicii, but U2 needs a new guide, new north to dream, to change
    Well, I sincerely doubt Avicii can be their new guide.
  5. Yeah. That’s one thing I’m sure of. Avicii isn’t producing the new album…
  6. l m a o
  7. I am more than qualified to be a guide for U2. Bono, this is the buffet table. We can have Fat Bono for entertainment purposes. Edge, you've spent all this time in your life recording all this music, and concerts. The financial value of recorded music and music video is going down exponentially. Get rid of this stuff and make some extra cash while you can. Your die hard fans are getting older, and will die too. The fans want this stuff, and it won't tarnish your legacy. Nobody will care. Trust me on that. Larry, you hired these people, get Bono to the buffet table, Adam, you do whatever you want. See? I guided Bono to the food, and Edge to the fans desire to have more music. That's a great guide!!!!
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    I am more than qualified to be a guide for U2. Bono, this is the buffet table. We can have Fat Bono for entertainment purposes. Edge, you've spent all this time in your life recording all this music, and concerts. The financial value of recorded music and music video is going down exponentially. Get rid of this stuff and make some extra cash while you can. Your die hard fans are getting older, and will die too. The fans want this stuff, and it won't tarnish your legacy. Nobody will care. Trust me on that. Larry, you hired these people, get Bono to the buffet table, Adam, you do whatever you want. See? I guided Bono to the food, and Edge to the fans desire to have more music. That's a great guide!!!!
    Haha. I gotta agree. I feel like U2's stock has fallen somewhat over the past few years....only TJT and AB seem to be holding up with the masses (yeah, yeah...I'm maybe letting the Rolling Stone 500 from last year influence my comment - but it's something!). We all love this band but there aren't THAT many of us. Take my money before I'm on a retirement income in a little over a decade!!!
  9. fvck, being young in this case like me is exasperating since you see your idols get old
  10. But at least you’ll benefit from all the vaults being opened when everyone is gone????
  11. In a world of uncertainties, that's something we can be 120% sure of.