1. Originally posted by ZoopGun:[..]
    The really funny part is Biden is being so worst but now is colorful and democratic, then no songs about american dream, not angry speech against war and blablabla but its fine, the orange man bad is out of the way LOL The same about Europe killing their our population, but it's fine, its democratic LOL
    Everyone knows democratic killing is a lot more classy and fashionable than the non democratic way, it’s more proper. The people killed democratically don’t suffer the same way. Trump used his words as a form of torture for his victims, most of which we don’t know about and have been silenced by the media. The make America great again thing was to get under the skin of the democrats who gullibly fell for it hook line and stinker. He tried to legalise guns for all age groups as in some states it was clear they would happily vote to allow their toddlers to be able to own a gun legally at the age of 5 or 1 even, people would get their kids a framed gun and in doing so this would also emphasise the constitutional rights they had. If a toddler wanted to pick up a real gun and use it as a toy that is the American way and Trump was pushing for that but then he got impeached.
  2. And just what did I walk in on in here? I think Biden should obviously stage a hostile takeover of Live Nation, and tell U2 to have a better fan club and make tremendously more material available in physical, FLAC, and even MP3 for those that like lossy sound quality. A Point Depot Box Set is way overdue,.
  3. --
  4. I wish I had trump in my country, we have a biden here but more stupid with 50% more poverty
  5. Please...put politics in another thread 🙄

6. You might wanna look up that Bono quote on Blair.

Also , he had to meet world leaders to get more aid for Africa. Shocking i know...
  7. invalid instagram post
  8. invalid instagram post
  9. Weird i can't share it. U2 posted a new IG video of Bono speaking over an instrumental. It sounds like a new song. I extracted Bono's voice and I hear Larry's Drums but it's low and Adam's bass playing
  10. Originally posted by bushido529:Weird i can't share it. U2 posted a new IG video of Bono speaking over an instrumental. It sounds like a new song. I extracted Bono's voice and I hear Larry's Drums but it's low and Adam's bass playing
    The post said it was “Edge and myself” that recorded the piece.

11. Also, the video is from March and reposted because of the Ukrainian national holiday.