1. Bono looks slimmer and cooler with the bigger glasses. Is he getting U2 match fit again 👍
  2. All Edge has to do is dye his facial hair, put on a youthful looking shirt and of course his beanie, and suddenly he looks like he's 40 years old again.

Bono has a whole team of people that can dress him up to the point where he looks like Bono again.

And when they start performing, the years disappear and it's just U2 playing again.
  3. He looks old but very good. I wished he kept these glasses and ditch the Lennon ones forever.

4. Totally agree. The glasses make a huge difference on Bono's look. Even if he ever tried the 2000-2009 coloured ones again, it'd be better than the Lennon ones.

Still, black sunglasses are the definitive look for him, IMO. It instantly takes a couple of years off him.

The same could be said for his haircut!
  5. Originally posted by kite29:[..]
    [image]
    Totally agree. The glasses make a huge difference on Bono's look. Even if he ever tried the 2000-2009 coloured ones again, it'd be better than the Lennon ones.

Still, black sunglasses are the definitive look for him, IMO. It instantly takes a couple of years off him.

Is that a fresh picture ??? Thougjht it was Zoo era Bono because of shades.

Eh he only needs shaving and short ...BD or ES video length hair.
  6. Originally posted by muzika:[..]
    Is that a fresh picture ??? Thougjht it was Zoo era Bono because of shades.

Eh he only needs shaving and short ...BD or ES video length hair.
    Looks 2014/15 era to me
  7. those glasses with the cut of beautiful day and we have the definitive Bono
  8. To be honest: i realy don't care how he looks or what glasses he wears. It's all about the sound of his voice and the lyrics he produce

9. No U2 news time on U2start ... active topics
  10. hahaha yeah I had noticed. Lest we forget Coldplay talks happening in 3 different threads too!
  11. Originally posted by kite29:[..]
    [image]
    Totally agree. The glasses make a huge difference on Bono's look. Even if he ever tried the 2000-2009 coloured ones again, it'd be better than the Lennon ones.

A few kilos less would also help