1. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    They’re probably not allowed to ask him about that. These appearances will just be Bono regurgitating his usual sound bites, along with some new ones. (Traveling salespeople on my mothers side, etc)

2. Yup, huge news.
  3. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    Finally! I can't think of one thing Oseary did to better the management side of U2 or U2.com.....I wonder if Paul McGuiness was whispering in U2's ears here.
    The guy they are reportedly signing up with is a former Ticketmaster CEO who merged Ticketmaster and Live Nation, and was behind some innovations like on demand pricing. Not sure this is a good thing…
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    The guy they are reportedly signing up with is a former Ticketmaster CEO who merged Ticketmaster and Live Nation, and was behind some innovations like on demand pricing. Not sure this is a good thing…
    Oh....perhaps I spoke too soon..
    I just miss Paul McGuiness and the old days...
  5. Mock the devil and he will flee from thee...or shake his hand and get a bigger paycheck? Christ, the next few years will be interesting.
  6. Recording music not only words for SiriusXM?
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Oh J… smell the cash while you can 🤣 dynamic manager hiring ;p
  8. Couple of spoken word pieces and an interview about his book, and I believe another special.
  9. Thanks for answering!
    I will try to stay spoiler free before Berlin!
    But looking forward to what the 40 chapters are titled!