1. I have no problem with U2 taking 2023 off from performing if that's what is required to get Larry back to where he needs/wants to be.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RELEASE SOME GOD DAMNED MUSIC!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by podiumboy:I have no problem with U2 taking 2023 off from performing if that's what is required to get Larry back to where he needs/wants to be.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RELEASE SOME GOD DAMNED MUSIC!!!!!
    probably still need larry for that, unless this goes pop
  3. They have plenty of music they could release. They just are sitting on it until it’s time to start up the whole machine.
  4. As an apology I would accept a the best of 2000-2020

well, although there is nothing to apologize, health first
  5. Originally posted by podiumboy:They have plenty of music they could release. They just are sitting on it until it’s time to start up the whole machine.
    They (mainly Bono) go on about being relevant but part of remaining relevant is releasing product and not going 6 years between albums. They have so many finished but unreleased projects, time to get them out there...
  6. It’s possible that this happens without Larry. It’s not like a U2 tour where they can just postpone. The venue’s opening date is when it is. If U2 can’t do it, they’ll get someone else. But since U2’s management is in on this venue, they probably really want it to be U2. Contracts have probably already been signed, and a lot of money may be on the line. Maybe Larry doesn’t care and has given his blessing. Or maybe this means nothing and it won’t happen at all.

U2 won’t TOUR without Larry. But something like this MIGHT be an exception.
  7. Really happy to share I wrote an article for this issue, collaborated on another, and put together the UK Discography for them. Been waiting patiently to see when this one comes out. Should be an announcement of my book in the magazine as well.