1. I think that's nonsense. Says Noel Gallagher is a support act. He's got an album coming out next year. He's got a few dates in the summer already (not sure whether they're one offs or not) and I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a tour coming as well.

2. Larry looks thrilled

3. Adam keeping an eye on him
  4. President just gave his remarks on the inductees, kinda surreal to see him talking about the boys not gonna lie haha, but it was a very touching tribute. I even saw a smile from Larry! Haha
  5. Perhaps a tour was SUPPOSED to be announced around this time, to coincide with the Kennedy thing. The original U2songs Tour rumors indicated a European summer stadium tour was planned for summer 2023, which North America in the fall. It's possible that this was supposed to be announced, but obviously fell through.

There is a precedence for this... the Columbus 2017 tour date that was leaked on ticketmaster and then quickly disappeared. (Still angry as I live in Columbus...)
  6. anybody got any leads for any locations in Dublin where there's still a chance to get a signed copy of the memoir? 😶
  7. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    Perhaps a tour was SUPPOSED to be announced around this time, to coincide with the Kennedy thing. The original U2songs Tour rumors indicated a European summer stadium tour was planned for summer 2023, which North America in the fall. It's possible that this was supposed to be announced, but obviously fell through.

There is a precedence for this... the Columbus 2017 tour date that was leaked on ticketmaster and then quickly disappeared. (Still angry as I live in Columbus...)
    There was no European summer stadium tour in my opinion.

We had one rumour at U2Songs about Europe in stadiums. A tip that they had a booking in Dublin. The girl who shared that information has been reliable in the past. She later confirmed it wasn’t a booking for U2 at all but one for another act. And a source at Croke said the band was not holding onto any bookings there regardless of what was being said in the Irish press. (Note, the girl who spoke to us never said Croke, just that U2 had a stadium booking, which later turned out to not be the case…)

That leaves two other rumours about stadiums. One that they would play Soldier Field and KROQ suggesting they might play the new stadium in LA.

When speaking to others about these, they all said the same thing. Nothing was planned and Las Vegas would be the first time we would see the band, and that rehearsals for that would start in the summer which is why the crew were told to be ready. That was still the story in October / November.

I don’t think there was ever a stadium tour planned for next summer. Or even a consideration of one. If there was, it was killed before Vegas was approved…
  8. And yes this is fake. U2’s team had it removed once already when it was reported.
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    There was no European summer stadium tour in my opinion.

We had one rumour at U2Songs about Europe in stadiums. A tip that they had a booking in Dublin. The girl who shared that information has been reliable in the past. She later confirmed it wasn’t a booking for U2 at all but one for another act. And a source at Croke said the band was not holding onto any bookings there regardless of what was being said in the Irish press. (Note, the girl who spoke to us never said Croke, just that U2 had a stadium booking, which later turned out to not be the case…)

That leaves two other rumours about stadiums. One that they would play Soldier Field and KROQ suggesting they might play the new stadium in LA.

When speaking to others about these, they all said the same thing. Nothing was planned and Las Vegas would be the first time we would see the band, and that rehearsals for that would start in the summer which is why the crew were told to be ready. That was still the story in October / November.
    Nice! Thanks for the info. I must’ve misremembered.

It is good seeing the band together again. Is this the first time we’ve seen them all together since India 2019?