1. Only New York. What a surpise. The announcement was for the whole world....

The last big announcement we were very excited for was X Radio. Also very disappointing 😔

But for those who will go there. Have fun
  2. Originally posted by kevinu267:Hopefully this is not the full book "tour". If it is, what a sneaky and underhand post yesterday was in an effort to get paid subscribers to the site.

Yep seeing many fans pissed that they became subscriber only for this.
  3. Originally posted by kevinu267:Hopefully this is not the full book "tour". If it is, what a sneaky and underhand post yesterday was in an effort to get paid subscribers to the site.

“Live Nation announced today a Spring 2023 run of eight dates for Bono's critically acclaimed 'Stories of Surrender' show at New York's iconic Beacon Theatre, starting April 16, 2023.“

From U2.com
  4. there must be a 14 day cooling off period they can activate ?
  5. Fools each and every one of them.
  6. Buy tickets and then sell them for $$$$
  7. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]

“Live Nation announced today a Spring 2023 run of eight dates for Bono's critically acclaimed 'Stories of Surrender' show at New York's iconic Beacon Theatre, starting April 16, 2023.“

From U2.com
    Why only NY? It's not fair. I hoped for The Netherlands or another country he hasn't been yet. Leg 3 somewhere in 2023
  8. why again
  9. I would normally agree with you as I believe a subscription is a waste of money. But U2 specifically wrote in the post a reminder that presale people get advanced access. Many were led to believe a grander announcement.
  10. If Vegas is happening, they’ll need summer to rehearse for the fall. These NY dates are the finale.
  11. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]
    I would normally agree with you as I believe a subscription is a waste of money. But U2 specifically wrote in the post a reminder that presale people get advanced access. Many were led to believe a grander announcement.
    There are usually way more firm rumours than this. All the signs pointed to more Bono shows. An album would be out by now if the band were going on the road.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    There are usually way more firm rumours than this. All the signs pointed to more Bono shows. An album would be out by now if the band were going on the road.
    If you read the comments on the instagram post, most were expecting a Vegas announcement or additional SOS tour around the world. Not a single city.