1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I’m having my usual dual personality torment, sounding like Gollum vs Sméagol from Lord Of The Rings In my head:
    Gollum: Me so wants to go.
    Sméagol: We thinks it’s an expensive indulgence.
    Gollum: But it’s our precious Bono
    Sméagol: You can’t fit it in your calendar
    Gollum: We’s can do 21st April
    Sméagol: Be sensible!

2. 2017-12-16 & 17 - Dave Fanning exclusive interview with Bono and Edge. Dave Fanning Show RTE: Coming up this weekend an exclusive interview with Bono and Edge about Songs of Experience 9-11 Sat and Sun on RTÉ 2FM
  3. Is the date right in the above post?
  4. I guess I'm the only person who doesn't know who the guitar player is [in the photo up above] . . . . . so can someone enlighten me? Who is playing the guitar while Bono watches . . . . . and who are the two women?
  5. Woman with dark hair is Imelda May & the guy with the guitar looks to me like Grian Chatten from Fontaines DC.
    Don't recognise the other one...!
  6. Originally posted by DaddyGJ:Woman with dark hair is Imelda May & the guy with the guitar looks to me like Grian Chatten from Fontaines DC.
    Don't recognise the other one...!
    The other woman is Marketa Irglova, she won an Oscar with Glen Hansard for their song “Falling Slowly”
  7. Sounds horrible. Am I the only one who thinks u2 songs come off poorly when performed acoustically, they need that Edge delay and various other effects he uses.

The only song I would exclude from this would be the version of STAY ZOO Tv but even that had Bono plugged in electrically with some reverb or slight delay ringing thru.