1. Have presale codes gone out? and is anyone willing to share?
  2. If anyone has a presale code they’re not planning on using….
  3. I'd love to get the code as well.
  4. This is a bit of an unorthodox first post, but I've got a promo code I'm not going to be using (Greece to New York is more than a little beyond my budget). DM
  5. I'm keeping my code for the yet to announce Europe dates 👍
  6. I’m having my usual dual personality torment, sounding like Gollum vs Sméagol from Lord Of The Rings In my head:
    Gollum: Me so wants to go.
    Sméagol: We thinks it’s an expensive indulgence.
    Gollum: But it’s our precious Bono
    Sméagol: You can’t fit it in your calendar
    Gollum: We’s can do 21st April
    Sméagol: Be sensible!
  7. u2 and new york (again)

this love affair has gone on too long and the band should realise that there are other places they can play too

i am from the uk but even i admit that the dutch fans deserve something for their years and years of tremendous support

the band are going out with a whimper when they should be going out with a bang

disappointing (again)
  8. just to add - i feel that it should have been a band announcement not a bono one
  9. Originally posted by Zooropean11:This is a bit of an unorthodox first post, but I've got a promo code I'm not going to be using (Greece to New York is more than a little beyond my budget). DM
    Gone.
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I’m having my usual dual personality torment, sounding like Gollum vs Sméagol from Lord Of The Rings In my head:
    Gollum: Me so wants to go.
    Sméagol: We thinks it’s an expensive indulgence.
    Gollum: But it’s our precious Bono
    Sméagol: You can’t fit it in your calendar
    Gollum: We’s can do 21st April
    Sméagol: Be sensible!
    Unless you have shitloads of disposable income it's honestly not worth it from Australia.

I saw the show in NYC because I got lucky and was over there that week anyway. Sure it's an OK show but I wouldn't tell anyone to travel the 20 hours and $5000 in flights to see it. Having seen it reflecting upon it I probably wouldn't have even flown an hour to see it.