1. anyone find anything strange or startling in the new limited-time Live Aid stream yet?
  2. Heh. Freddie , Jeff Buckley are entirely too low on the list
  3. Bob Dylan is a better singer than Adele? Haha okay…

No doubt he’s a great songwriter, but singer??
  4. Rollingstone is a joke. Has been for quite a while.
  5. In my opinion, he is.
    The tone/sound of his voice is not everybody's taste of course, but he's got great timing and his singing fit's his lyrics very well.
    Some people say that he is singing sounds out of tune, but in fact he is singining very much in tune (I can only think of very few exceptions, one song on Christmas At The Heart comes to mind).
  6. Aerosmith have never really been on Rolling Stone's ass kissing list. One of my favorite bands from the 70's, and they did some good stuff in the 80's - 00's. I have seen them a few times, great live band. Probably the closest thing that exists to U2, as far as keeping the original lineup for so long (aside from a few years in the late 70's/early 80's), and having a 30 year span of relevance (Basically the time span between "Dream On" and "Jaded" being hits).
  7. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    Aerosmith have never really been on Rolling Stone's ass kissing list. One of my favorite bands from the 70's, and they did some good stuff in the 80's - 00's. I have seen them a few times, great live band. Probably the closest thing that exists to U2, as far as keeping the original lineup for so long (aside from a few years in the late 70's/early 80's), and having a 30 year span of relevance (Basically the time span between "Dream On" and "Jaded" being hits).
    Regardless, I don’t know how you ignore someone that’s widely considered one of the 20 best rock vocalist of all time, if not top 10. Last time they did this list, he was 90, so he went from the 90th best singer to at minimum of 201st in 10 years 😂